June 6, 2012
Ideas Galore at Show Suites
Interesting in touring some beautiful homes with the latest in high-end finishes and design? Projects throughout the Lower Mainland have show suites that are happy to see visitors on their doorsteps. Among them, these projects, all of which have been profiled recently on the pages of Westcoast Homes:
- Parkside at Victoria Hill: Onni’s development in New Westminster comprises 226 homes in a 22-storey tower and 22 townhomes. The project’s presentation suite is at 295 Francis Way at Memorial Drive and open from noon to 6 p.m., Saturday through Thursday. Call 604-523-0733 for more information.
- Meccanica: This Cressey Developments’ project — a 15-storey tower connected to a seven-storey building and comprising 170 homes — will rise at First Avenue and Quebec Street. The presentation centre, located at 104 East 1st Ave., is open from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday to Thursday. Call 604-876-8819.
- Mandarin Residences: A joint undertaking from Fairborne Homes and Wall Financial, this Richmond project will be steps from the Canada Line and close to Richmond Centre mall. The project will have 348 homes in two 16-storey buildings. Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday through Thursday or by appointment, the presentation centre is at 140 — 8171 Ackroyd Rd. Call 604-233-1687.
- Trapp + Holbrook: An undertaking from the Salient Group, this project will consist of 196 homes in a 20-storey tower. The project is located at 668 Columbia St., and the two-bedroom show home is open from noon to 7 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and noon to 5 p.m. on weekends. Call 604-525-0223 for more information.
- Bluetree Homes at Kanaka Creek: Fifty-one townhomes are on offer at this project in Maple Ridge. The presentation centre, located at 11176 Gilker Hill Rd., is open every day from noon to 5 p.m. Call 604-476-1188.